Friday, August 3, 2007

Wooot, two posts in 1 week

Wow, a new record for me, two posts in less than 7 days.

My DH (Dear Husband) has suggested, yet again, that I try to sell my completed knitting. As you know, this is a HUGE complement, although I'm not all that sure how practical it is. I definitely won't be able to quit my job doing selling knitting. Even so, I've begun doing research. Step one was to purchase so more technique books; Marianne Kinzel's First and Second Book[s] of Modern Lace Knitting. I'm sure many people would simply see these as pattern books, IF they knit the patterns as written or only with the written adaptations. I plan on using them for the charts, and the techniques. My next planned purchase would be the Barbara Walker Treasury (all four books) this is a rather expensive purchase, considering our current financial situation, so, it'll have to wait a bit. I'd also like to purchase some charting software, or something, maybe, as you can see, I'm not so sure at the moment.

Oh, yeah, and I have some pictures today.



This blob is a blanket for my nephew, who has yet to make his appearance. So far, it is just a standard knit-from-the-center square. When it's a bit bigger, then I'll pick an edging. Knit from baby acrylic in "baby" or mint green.

And, the picture everyone wants to see lately is, the Mystery Stole 3. This is at the end of clue 4, with just a little bit of clue 5 thrown in because I was so excited, I started knitting, and only then remembered that I wanted pictures. Well, that's all for now.

No comments: