Friday, September 7, 2007

Some FOs

Today I cast off Logan's Blanket. Somehow, I had an extra live stitch at the end of the last repeat of Ocean Waves. I must have added one too many rows somewhere. There's also the problem of the join between the cast on and cast off not being completely seamless, but I doubt that anyone not familiar with the pattern will ever notice. No picture until it's washed and killed (being acrylic, and silly me somehow forgot that stockinette curls). This one shall be given upon the baby's birth this time!

I finished the first week's worth of knitting on Hanami too, and I actually have a picture for you.



While trying to figure out how to get that picture, and not wanting to be without a project for work, I cast on a BSJ using the leftover's from Logan's Blanket. No pictures yet.

No comments: