Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ugh!

I took some pictures today, so that I could update my Ravelry (me)profile, and flickr is having a conniption fit! Their uploader lets me try to upload as much as I want, but continually gives me their oh-so-nifty error message stating "Bonk! [what the hell is bonk?] None of your photo's made it." and then asks if you want to try again, or just go to your album. Obviously, yahoo wasn't ready for the problems that would be caused by making everyone move servers, all at once! For the record, I abandoned my Yahoo albums a long time ago, didn't even transfer the pictures that were there, so, why are they picking on me, huh?!

Oh yeah, back to the pictures. Remember that mint green blob from August 3? Well, it looks a little better now. It IS acrylic, so it doesn't block all that well, but, well...



And, I joined Secret Of The Stole. Did a swatch the other day, mainly just to check needle size. The swatch is in Knit Picks Shimmer Stained Glass. I will almost certainly not be using this yarn, but I will, most likely, be using another Knit Picks lace weight, and, I wanted an idea of the proper needle size, so I'd know if I need to buy a new set of tips. The 5s are fine. Oh, yeah, and I needed the swatch for some sort of contest or something. Here's the swatch. Part of the reason it looks so bad is that it's variegated.

No comments: